Julia Sponsel Photography is an on-location natural light photographer located in Frisco, TX serving the surrounding North Dallas areas.
I offer a fun-filled senior session, a memorable experience, attention to detail and professionalism. You’re sure to leave your session loving every moment of it and feeling like a Supermodel. You’ll find during your ordering session, JSP offers gorgeous goods from custom designed albums, metal prints, canvas, digital & print collections.
In addition to big school seniors, I specialize in Child & Family photography as well! You will walk away from your session having had a one-of-a-kind experience while being captured as you are……today. You’ll end up with beautiful, bright and bold images.
It’s here. It’s crazy. It’s the year you’ve looked forward to. It’s scary & exciting all at the same time. It’s most definitely the year in High school, you’ll never forget! Whether you’ve already booked a session or still looking around, here you’ll find all the info you need to know (if I’ve left anything out, please let me know)! 😉
Before your Shoot:
- Contact me to set up your session! Once we decide on a date & time, type of session you’ll want to secure your session date by paying your session fee. Your session fee includes your consult, session, editing of images and your ordering session. (Session fee is non-refundable, but dates can be moved)
- Fill out the Senior Questionnaire once I receive it, we can customize your session and decide on locations.
- A few weeks before, you’ll receive a Senior Welcome packet will everything you need to know!
- Now, the FUN part! Deciding what to wear. I’ve created a Senior Pinterest ‘What to wear‘ page, click on over for ideas and inspiration.
- I HIGHLY RECOMMEND getting your hair & Make up done. You’re booking your custom senior session and what to look your absolute best, my stylist will make sure you do! If you’ve not booked the Supermodel session, you may want to consider it.
- Don’t forget your nails….your hands will be in the photos. Grab your Mom, Aunt, Grandma or friend and go get a mani! 😉
- As your session approaches, get all your outfits together complete with accessories and shoes, girls….don’t forget a fabulous pair of heels!
Day of your session:
- Enjoy. It’s YOUR day to be pampered, to get Glam and bring your Sasha Fierce! (yes, you will probably here my say it…at lease once)
- Most people are nervous, that ok! It’s one thing to take selfies, a whole other to have the paparazzi rolling around you for a few hours! Seriously though, Relax. It’s my job to make you feel comfortable in front of my camera….I promise to do just that, whatever it takes.
- BRING your hairspray, 9 times out of 10 we need it for a crazy fly-a-way. Lip Gloss/Lip stick as you’ll have to reapply during our shoot.
- Bring Mom, Dad or both! This is a big day for them too. Many times I get my Mama’s & Pops in a photo or two, and yes, sometimes there are tears.
- Any item/prop that represents you.
After your session:
- I will tease you with a sneak peek via Instagram & Facebook, if you’re not already following me, please do so you don’t miss it!
- We will set a date for your viewing/ordering session!
- Once you’ve selected your images & decided on which package is best for you during your OS, I will invoice you and get to work on your order. You will have everything in-hand within 1-2 weeks of your OS!!!
I hope I covered it all for you, I’m so excited to spend some time with you and your families. I know it’ll be nothing shot of fabulous!!!!
I can’t wait to see you in my lens.